LIFT-ASSIST stay EZS-ELAN
For upward-opening flap doors.
- Lift assist (to make flap doors feel lighter)
- Free stop (holds position at any angle from 30° to 70°)
- Soft-closing (slows down closing speed to prevent slamming between 0° and 20°)
- Successfully passed 30,000 open/close cycles in a private test.
- 2011 Good Design Award Winner
- Placed at the top of interior of the cabinet, significantly reducing dead space and not getting in the way when installing shelves.
- No hinges or connecting bars are needed.
- Easy alignment: Simply press the body to the top of the interior of the cabinet and align the front flush with the cabinet.
- Fast and easy installation: Body is attached to mounting plate (on flap) by simply snapping it in.
- If flap is within specification, does not require torque adjustment post installation.
- Material: Steel/ABS
- Flap Mounting Material: Wood.
- Finish/Color: Nickel/Light Blue.
- Mounting plate (2 pcs)
- Countersunk head tapping screw 3.5×38 for main body (6 pcs)
- Binding head tapping screw 3.5×15 for mounting plate (4 pcs)
To calculate Lifting Power
Door height (mm) x (Door weight (kg) -1)
£182.43 – £245.88 (ex. VAT)