ADJUSTABLE SOFT-DOWN STAY NSD-20
- For top-opening flap doors.
- Can also be used with concealed, piano, or butt hinges.
- Opening angle adjustable from 70˚ to 105˚.
- Designed to hold the flap in a fully opened position.
- Successfully passed 50,000 open/close cycles in a private test.
- Closing speed adjustable.
- Torque Calculation :
-Torque = Door Height x 1/2 x Door Weight.
-Per Piece : 20 – 70 kgf¬∑cm
-Per Pair : 40 – 140 kgf¬∑cm
- Face plate for glass doors SDS-50G
- Material: Zinc Alloy (ZDC)/ABS
- Mounting plate
- Binding head tapping screw 3.5×15
- With 1 stay
Torque = 3.43 – 4.9 N·m (35 – 50 kgf·cm)
- With 2 stays, the torque will be doubled.
£25.65 (ex. VAT)
|SKU||Price||Side||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|SU.NSD-20L||£25.65 (ex. VAT)||Left|
|SU.NSD-20R||£25.65 (ex. VAT)||Right|