- Maximum door weight: 25-50 kg.
- Door width: 300–900 mm, height: 1250–2850 mm, thickness: 19–50 mm.
- The connector profile makes it easier to assemble cabinet designs with doors striking against the top and bottom cabinet sections.
- Door is automatically pulled into pocket.
- Well thought-out shock absorber in the end positions provides a high degree of movement comfort.
- Unique scissor technology accommodates large and heavy doors.
- All components are screwed onto the intermediate panel.
- Wall recesses can be concealed without a cabinet body.
- The same set can be used for left and right hand side applications.
- Its advantages are obvious wherever variable room utilization and unobstructed access should leave a tidy impression, for instance the home office in the bedroom, or to hide appliances in the kitchen or the washing machine in the bathroom. Even walk-in cabinets are realizable. Certified LGA.
£59.18 – £1,081.74 (ex. VAT)
|SKU||Price||Product type||Door height, mm||Load capacity, kg||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|HAWA25878||£735.96 (ex. VAT)||Set for one||1250-1820||25|
|HAWA25879||£790.95 (ex. VAT)||Set for one||1851-2300||30|
|HAWA25881||£1,081.74 (ex. VAT)||Set for one||2301-2850||50|
|HAWA25880||£1,033.98 (ex. VAT)||Set for one||1851-2500||40|
|HAWA23221||£59.18 (ex. VAT)||Holder 55 mm, for one maximum 30 mm thick door, L=650 mm||-||-|
|HAWA23223||£150.88 (ex. VAT)||Holder 110 mm, for two maximum 28 mm thick doors, L=650 mm||-||-|
|HAWA23225||£113.07 (ex. VAT)||Fixing element for holder HAWA23223||-||-|
Installation and fine adjustment: