Trio larder unit
Trio larder unit. A clear, attractive layout and unbeatable access – what more could you ask for in a larder unit?
- When the unit is opened, the system offers a full overview and direct access
- Two Extendo pull-out shelves provide an excellent overview and immediate access to heavy pots and kitchen appliances
- Easy front access and a full view of all shelf contents when fully extended
- Uses every last inch of space across the entire width of the unit
- Everything in the unit is easy to reach – even items stored on the top shelf, since the shelves are only half the depth of the unit
- Smaller groceries and spice jars in the door shelves
- Bigger bags and groceries on the shelves inside the unit
- The door shelves can be fixed in place with just two screws
- The shelves’ rounded corners and edges make them easy to clean
- Suitable for units with standard hinges (front panels with handles or handle-free front panels with push-to-open system)
- Width,mm: 562-568.
- Depth,mm: 508.
- 3 door shelves Libell 1/3 (depth: 161 mm)
- 2 Extendo Libell pull-out shelves incl. spacer and universal adapter set for drawer runners of Blum, Grass, Hettich, etc. with a nominal length of 450 mm (excl. Blum Legrabox)
Does not include Extendo drawer runners or fixed wooden shelves.
Suitable for larder units over 1,900 mm tall
£404.07 – £424.33 (ex. VAT)