SOFT-DOWN STAY SDS-100, SDS-C100
- For downward-opening flap doors.
- Built-in damper causes flap to open gently near fully open radius.
- Non-handed: Can be installed either on left or right side.
- SDS-C100 has a built-in catch to hold the door in a closed position.
- SDS-100 does not have a catch and needs to have one installed separately.
- Material : ABS/Steel
- Face plate for glass doors SDS-50G
- Material: Zinc Alloy (ZDC)/ABS
- Mounting plate SDS-A
- Countersunk head tapping screw 3.5×14
- With 1 stay
Torque = 3.43 – 4.9 N·m (35 – 50 kgf·cm)
- With 2 stays, the torque will be doubled.
£20.76 – £22.33 (ex. VAT)
|SKU||Price||Type||Finish||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|SDS-100G||£20.76 (ex. VAT)||Without Catch||Grey|
|SDS-100U||£20.76 (ex. VAT)||Without Catch||Sand|
|SDS-100W||£20.76 (ex. VAT)||Without Catch||White|
|SDS-100-B||£20.76 (ex. VAT)||Without Catch||Black|
|SDS-C100-G||£22.33 (ex. VAT)||With Catch||Grey|
|SDS-C100-U||£22.33 (ex. VAT)||With Catch||Sand|
|SDS-C100-W||£22.33 (ex. VAT)||With Catch||White|
|SDS-C100-B||£22.33 (ex. VAT)||With Catch||Black|