ADJUSTABLE SOFT-DOWN STAY NSDX-35
- For upward-opening flap doors.
- Built-in damper causes flap to close gently preventing slamming.
- Built-in catch holds flap in fully opened position position.
- Can also be used with concealed, piano, or butt hinges.
- Depending on installation position, opening angle can be set to 80˚, 90° or 100˚.
- Two stop version also available (adds another stop at either 60°, 65°or 70° depending on installation position)
- Successfully passed 30,000 open/close cycles in a private test.
- Closing speed adjustable.
- Material: Zinc Alloy (ZDC), Steel.
- Finish: Nickel.
- With 1 stay
Torque = 1.96 – 6.86 N·m (20 – 70 kgf·cm)
- With 2 stays, the torque will be doubled.
Required mounting plates (Sold separately)
- Mounting plate NSDX-SZ
- Mounting plate NSDX-CZ
- Mounting plate NSDX-AZ for 20 mm aluminium frame
- Mounting plate NSDX-GZ for glass door
- SDS-50G for glass door
£18.37 (ex. VAT)
|SKU||Price||Side||Torque Moment /piece||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|SU.NSDX-35L||£18.37 (ex. VAT)||Left||1.96 - 6.86 N·m|
|SU.NSDX-35L 2S||£18.37 (ex. VAT)||Left||1.96 - 4.9 N·m|
|SU.NSDX-35R||£18.37 (ex. VAT)||Right||1.96 - 6.86 N·m|
|SU.NSDX-35R 2S||£18.37 (ex. VAT)||Right||1.96 - 4.9 N·m|