ADJUSTABLE SOFT-DOWN STAY NSDX-20
- For top-opening flap doors.
- Built-in damper causes flap to close gently preventing slamming.
- Built-in catch holds flap in fully opened position position.
- Can also be used with concealed, piano, or butt hinges.
- Depending on installation position, opening angle can be set to either 70˚ or 105˚.
- Successfully passed for the 30,000 open/close private cycle test.
- Closing speed adjustable.
- Material: Zinc Alloy (ZDC), Steel
- Finish: Nickel.
Required mounting plates (Sold separately)
- Mounting plate NSDX-SZ
- Mounting plate NSDX-CZ
- Mounting plate NSDX-AZ for 20 mm aluminium frame
- Mounting plate NSDX-GZ for glass door
- SDS-50G for glass door
- With 1 stay
Torque = 1.98 – 6.86 N·m (20 – 70 kgf·cm)
- With 2 stays, the torque will be doubled.
- Torque = Door weight (kg) x 9.8 x Length from the axis to the center of gravity of the door (m)
£17.98 (ex. VAT)
|SKU||Price||Side||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|SU,NSDX-20L||£17.98 (ex. VAT)||Left|
|SU.NSDX-20R||£17.98 (ex. VAT)||Right|