Programmable in free mode, the OJMAR BASIC OTS is a safe bet for facilities that require simple and direct locker management. Stand alone or as part of an access control system, the OTS transponder is a secure choice. Users can open or close lockers by simply pressing a proximity media: card, bracelet or Wellness® key against the door knob.
- High battery life – High autonomy due to the low battery consumption.
- Robustness – Vandal proof using a back-stop system fro the cam.
- Compatibility – Compatible with access controls thanks to Mifare technology. Compatible with leading fitness training systems: Technogym Wellness System, Preva Networked Fitness, Milon.
- User friendly – Easy to use by pressing knob. Easy mounting in the door; Unobtrusive appearance in the unit thanks to its design.
- Management – Equipped with accessories for easy handling (master and service key). Programmable in free mode.
- Moisture proof.
- Data transfer – Occupied locker detection through integration with the turnstile.
- Mounting and screws not included.
- When buying 5 or more 30% discount is applied.
- Delivery time : 3-4 weeks.
- For other peripherals such as Silicone bracelet and Strap return unit and turnstile please contact us before buying. As their price depends on the quantity of locks ordered.
£2.07 – £816.50 (ex. VAT)
|SKU||Price||Product type||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|056.A0003||£100.28 (ex. VAT)||OTS Basic lock|
|56.1001||£816.50 (ex. VAT)||Stand alone programmer|
|056.P000||£50.60 (ex. VAT)||Installation kit (master, service)|
|056.A2001||£782.00 (ex. VAT)||Infoterminal (optional)|
|002.P0112||£2.07 (ex. VAT)||Mifare 1k transponder card|
STAND ALONE PROGRAMMER
The portable programmers allow for the keys supplied by the Ojmar to be read and recorded.
The infoterminal offers information to the user: in case of forgetting the number of box office that occupies, to see the limit of credit that has available, etc.
INSTALLATION KIT (MASTER, SERVICE)
Master key – This is used to open any type of lock. The master key can only open the lock, leaving it free to use. Under no circumstances can it close it.
Service key – This is used to open and close any type of lock. This key does not modify the lock. When closed, it will remained in use by the key previously assigned to it.