Biscuit joiner Classic X, 230 V in a cardboard box
Classic X is the original biscuit joiner from the inventor of the Lamello System for cutting the 4 mm groove. The proven and well-designed Classic X is fast and versatile in its use and the basis for the wide range of connectors with fixed, self-clamping and detachable solutions. Precision in every component leads to perfect accuracy of the workpieces and saves time. The multifunctional stop square allows perfect mitres by applying on the exterior surface and stabilises the machine in vertical position.
- Versatile: A cutting principle for many different joining elements.
- Swivelling front stop with fixed pivot point: Join reliably with the cutter which is in the exact center between to two application surfaces
- Multifunctional stop square: In addition to vertical stability resulting from the larger contact area, the stop quare enables variable adjustment of the groove position, 0-50 mm.
- Voltage (V): 230 V
- Power (W): 850 W
- Speed (U/min): 10’000 minˉ¹
- Cutting depth max: 20 mm
- Teeth: Z6 (3+3) reversing teeth
- Weight (kg): 2.9 kg
The set consists of:
- Classic X
- Groove cutter HW (carbide)
- Suction stub 36 mm
- Stop square
- Spacer 4 mm
- Tool set
£487.80 (ex. VAT) £585.36 (inc. VAT)